Confometrx GPCR Workshop Hotel and Venue
Sheraton Kona, Big Island of Hawaii
December 5-9, 2017
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
78-128 Ehukai Street | Kailua-Kona, HI | 96740 USA
Ph: +1 844-235-6796
- Book your hotel room online here.
- Phone Reservations: +1-844-235-6796
Please book early. Group rate available until November 5, 2017. Subject to availability.
Chat Board for Attendees
If you want to coordinate transportation or discuss room sharing, please visit the chat board we have set up for our attendees, GPCR Workshop Chat Board
For guests arriving at Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA), transfers are available for those not renting a car:
- Roberts Hawaii Express Shuttle: A convenient mode of transportation between Kona International Airport (KOA) and Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa. Roberts Hawaii Express Shuttle guarantees no more than 5 stops to our hotel destination.
Cost: $22 per person one way or $44 round trip. Includes two standard pieces of luggage and one carry on. Oversized luggage fees may apply. Book online here or contact Roberts Express toll free (US/Canada) at 866-570-2536.
- Taxi: There are taxi dispatch personnel near baggage claim.
Estimated travel time via taxi from airport: 20-40 minutes but prices and travel times are estimates and subject to change.
Cost: approximately $55 - $60 depending on time of day, number of passengers, and amount of luggage.
- For on-site car rentals, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa has a Hertz Rental Car desk conveniently located in The Flying Fish activity center.
- Self parking at the Shearaton Kona Resort is $15 + tax.
Driving Directions from Kona International Airport:
Turn right onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway (Highway 19). Remain on "Queen K" as it becomes Kuakini Highway (Highway 11) through Historic Kailua Village for approximately 12 miles. As you head up a slight incline, move into the right lane and turn right onto Kamehameha III Road at the lighted intersection. Follow "Kam III Road" down to the 2nd light which is Alii Drive, where you'll turn left. Follow Alii Drive to the next traffic light where you'll turn right onto Kaleiopapa Street. Ehukai Street and the entrance to Sheraton Kona are just at the bottom and to your left.