Confometrx GPCR Workshop Hotel and Venue
Sheraton Kona, Big Island of Hawaii
December 1-5, 2019
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
78-128 Ehukai Street | Kailua-Kona, HI | 96740 USA
- Book your hotel room online here.
- Phone Reservations: +1-844-235-6796
Please book early. Group rate available until October 31, 2019. Subject to availability. ***Please note: When booking your reservation it will default and calculate the regular resort fee of $30.00 plus tax. Please go ahead and book your reservation. The group resort fee of $15.00 plus tax will be applied to your reservation once submitted.***
Student Group Reservations
We are happy to be able to offer student room rates. Room rates start at $160.00+taxes per night in a mountain view room. The daily resort charge has been discounted to $15.00 plus tax for this group with full access to all benefits. Self Parking is complimentary for this group. ***Please note: When booking your reservation it will default and calculate the regular resort fee of $30.00 plus tax. Please go ahead and book your reservation. The group resort fee of $15.00 plus tax will be applied to your reservation once submitted.***
Book your student rooms here.
Last Day to Book: Thursday, October 31, 2019
Chat Board for Attendees
If you want to coordinate transportation or discuss room sharing, please visit the chat board we have set up for our attendees, GPCR Workshop Chat Board
For guests arriving at Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA), transfers are available for those not renting a car:
- Hawaii Island Airport Shuttle: A convenient mode of transportation between Kona International Airport (KOA) and Sheraton Kona Resort Cost: ~$23 per person one way. Includes two standard pieces of luggage and one carry on. Oversized luggage fees may apply. $6.35 each additional bag. Book online here or call toll free (US/Canada) Reservations: (808) 439-8800.
- Taxi: There are taxi dispatch personnel near baggage claim.
Estimated travel time via taxi from airport: 20-40 minutes but prices and travel times are estimates and subject to change.
Cost: approximately $70 depending on time of day, number of passengers, and amount of luggage.
- For on-site car rentals, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa has a Hertz Rental Car desk.
- Self parking at the Shearaton Kona Resort is $20 a day + tax.
Driving Directions from Kona International Airport:
Turn right onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway (Highway 19). Remain on "Queen K" as it becomes Kuakini Highway (Highway 11) through Historic Kailua Village for approximately 12 miles. As you head up a slight incline, move into the right lane and turn right onto Kamehameha III Road at the lighted intersection. Follow "Kam III Road" down to the 2nd light which is Alii Drive, where you'll turn left. Follow Alii Drive to the next traffic light where you'll turn right onto Kaleiopapa Street. Ehukai Street and the entrance to Sheraton Kona are just at the bottom and to your left.