Personal Information We Collect
When you interact with us, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide. For example, when you send us a message using our Site’s form(s)or otherwise use certain aspects of our Services, we may ask you to provide information such as your name and e-mail address. In addition to collecting information on our Site, we may collect information from you when you communicate with us via e-mail. You can choose not to provide any information that is requested of you by us. However, this may limit your ability to use the Services.
Information Automatically Collected
We and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically record certain usage information.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
Our Use of Your Information
We mainly use Your Information, either alone or in combination with other information, so that we can provide, enhance and personalize our Services and related content.
Your Information is used and disclosed for, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to communicate with you regarding updates to our Services;
- to help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our Services and content;
- to protect the rights or property of GPCR Workshop or our users, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- to protect the security of our Services and business;
- to conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- for our internal purposes (such as auditing and data analysis);
- otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection; and
- to monitor and analyze use of the Services and for the technical administration of the Services.